Monday, April 27, 2009

My Introduction....

This is my first blog, so let me take the time to introduce myself. My name is La Tisha. I am Black and American Indian, but most people think I am Black and (Hispanic or Asian) can you tell me what you think? Anyway I love Makeup and fashion, so I wanted to start this blog to show my progress in makeup, my makeup for the day (when I have time to take a picture, reviews on products that I buy and things that I might have for sale or up for swap.
I have a cat whose name is Cocoa She is 10 years old.

I have a boyfriend who lives with me...Love Him Too Death.









My mother passed away July 4th 2008.



My life is pretty boring, but I make the most of it. As of right now I am currently looking for the right school (cheap) to go to for makeup and nails. If you know of a good school in the Chicago area please let me know. I will try to give updates on my life as well as other things everyday...Try too...lol...Luv Ya!!!

1 comment: